Rolla__Boy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah the pulley is too small, it wasn't so bad on the 4K but with the bigger 5K it's shit, so bigger pulley, new bracket arrangement with an idler pulley, new extractors and should be around 10psi, then I will get it tuned. Should be 100hp@wheels hopefully

I don't think you will have much drama getting your 100rwhp, with 10 pound you may even pull a bit more, the tune would have to be perfect though, cos ya don't want it ta pop!

I was thinking though, that would be gettin to be a pretty quick car. my car runs a 14.9 with 110rwhp, so if you can get that(which is likely), your car may run mid14s, because of your lighter weight (motor,diff,g'box,ect).

To put that into perspective, an r32 or r33 both run 15.2 in standard form.

an early WRX runs 14.4, and the newer shape runs 15.3, WRX EATER!!! :jamie:

Edited by Tiger

I also have another mate who's building a Corolla KE20 with a 7k motor :jamie:

Ive had a look at your corolla and its very impressive, its obvious you've gone with the tuner look, but I like to keep my corolla old school :paw:

I'm also think of getting new 13x7 wheels for it, either superlites or hotwires, what do you guys think will look best?

haha hate commodore drivers like there, specially wen their car is stock as a rock and they act like its the shit, i never get anyone trying to drag me..must be the 3 inch dumping over the diff and the Gilmer Belt drives scaring them off

btw i drive a 5 speed worked 304ci Vq Statesman,

hmmm to SC a 4k or buy a mates 5 speed Cortie with a 4.1 250 xflow, locked diff, welded up dish pursuits

na the wheels stick out in a way that if I put wider ones on the wheels will just expand into the car, not outwards

thanks for all your responses though, very helpful

how about this for an idea, do you think I should just keep the wheels i have on it now and buff them a bit more or re-chrome them?

Edited by Fayt

:jamie: Yes, autosol has been my friend for a long time, actually got some in the garage right now :lol:

Ive already got some on it, but the wheels don't shines that much, they are ok but not merely as good as they can be.....

the wheels when i bought it were painted with cheap-arse black paint which looked like dog vomit, so i buffed the paint off until they were their original silver colour, but they never did look all that shiny, they are nearly like a matt metal colour

maybe i should just use shitloads of autosol. like 3 cans for each wheel :paw: