Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise 31St July

Featured Replies

Meeting at Keperra Mall at 10am, cruise out to Samford, then you guys help for the rest.

 

I'm keen for Mt Mee. But also keen for the back road to Narangba to the pub there if its easier for Brisvegas kents.

 

Attendance is mandatory for all Brisbane members or account will be hacked and pictures of pink Nissan Micra's will be inserted into ride threads.

 

micra.jpg

 

previous conversation about cruise in the cruise thread.

 

Attending:

 

Reed

Carlos

Mason

Dougie

Dave

Brad

Luke

Edited by blzbub666

  • Replies 132
  • Views 84.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I'm in boys,

 

Over to Dayboro then up to Mt Mee over to Woodford,

 

Pimpin in the Micra

I'm in hopefully.....story of my life..hehehe

Doug if your desperate for a ride ill bring you along, suspension's abit rough though

 

don't worry about shouting reed, tax returns are the shit. I have some spare coin YE YE!

*fist pumps,

 

I think Reed should update the attendance list on his first post

I have msg'd most people i know on here, so feel free to ask anyone else

 

cmon lu-kang, scotty, xany, hayden, brad and heath

Doug if your desperate for a ride ill bring you along, suspension's abit rough though

 

don't worry about shouting reed, tax returns are the shit. I have some spare coin YE YE!

Cool mate

Add me to the list Reed!

no one messaged me :P but i assume your offer still stands?

 

i have a day pass from the boss so I'm in like flynn!

You did not need to be,

 

either which way, let me know so i know if i have to drive or not, haha

Pending rego i'll possibly be in but boats aren't that much fun in the hills

Pending rego i'll possibly be in but boats aren't that much fun in the hills

 

Leave that bad boi at home Justin,

 

get a rolla to come along and take you, so you can booze on

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.