July 28, 201115 yr comment_543063 Some hooker has called a staff meeting at 9am on Sunday for me. so i'll fang up the M1 straight after to meet up with you guys :dance: Report
July 29, 201115 yr Author comment_543083 We'll hang around. My number is on my profile page. Let us know how you are travelling. Report
July 29, 201115 yr comment_543088 Well hungry jacks is at the complex, pre drive cheeseburger sounds like me ill bring the footy to kick around, haha Report
July 29, 201115 yr comment_543097 Hj chezzy's suck dick. but ill wait around :) Coming from someone who raced a Getz last night, and claimed the 'chop chop' unlike me choppin an EVO, thats not cool enough Report
July 29, 201115 yr comment_543116 I've got work on Sunday morning but I should be out of there by 8-9 so i'll be in the same boat as chillin. I'll give you a text Reed when we are leaving so you know an approximate time of arrival. Cheers, Crowie. Report
July 29, 201115 yr comment_543139 dude, I aced two getz's.... can i get a "Waaadupp" seriously though, at least i kept up with you guys with out my car exploding ;) Edited July 29, 201115 yr by Mason. Report
July 29, 201115 yr Author comment_543140 I've got work on Sunday morning but I should be out of there by 8-9 so i'll be in the same boat as chillin. I'll give you a text Reed when we are leaving so you know an approximate time of arrival. Cheers, Crowie. Sweet as, if Carlos brings the rugby ball we'll be sweet waiting. Plus Ill remember your present :y: Report
July 29, 201115 yr comment_543142 Sweet as, if Carlos brings the rugby ball we'll be sweet waiting. Plus Ill remember your present :y: yay! Christmas time for me!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: Report
July 29, 201115 yr comment_543183 damn i would of come for sure but had a previous trip organised to double island. stick some pics up of your day........ Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now