Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Want A Three-door Corolla!

Featured Replies

Check out what has just been released in the UK. Only 250 are going to be built, and it's to replace the T-Sport Corolla (the proper 3-door Corolla Sportivo).

 

2051025.004.Mini8L.jpg

 

 

The reason for this car is the new Euro-IV emissions regulations coming into effect, and the 2ZZ-GE not really complying with them, so Toyota are releasing this little beast with 2ZZ-GE tuned to be emissions legal - and a supercharger strapped to it to add more power! 215hp (160kW) of power and 215Nm of torque! It's a BEAST!!!

 

2051025.004.Mini7L.jpg

 

 

Pity it looks like an Echo from the front though. If I managed to get one, I'd probably go with the Aus-spec Sportivo grille/bumper assembly.

 

8001.jpg

 

 

See more about the Toyota Corolla Compressor here.

 

Oh yeah, I'd change the wheels too. Too many spokes. Needs a 17-inch version of the wheels on my Corolla Ascent:

 

post-31-1128237626.jpg

I like, i like a lot.

i'm sure it goes well, and is nice to drive, but..... i don't like the styling of the new corollas. doesn't look much different to a hyundai getz.

 

paint them white and they all look like kitchen appliances to me.

  • Author
20 minutes with a Mig welder, and I can make your's into one. :D

 

Now why am I not rushing to get you to do that???

 

NOTE: At first I thought you meant you could turn mine into a supercharged Corolla, but I wondered why the MIG was required, then I clicked.

yes, they look all the same..

 

but with a code like that on the firewall 2ZZ-GZE - who cares what it looks like :D

oh ffs !

 

i hope I'm wrong, but by the look of that break reso, it looks like its South African Made...

 

*feck*

 

OH

OH OH

 

hang on.. if they make a 2ZZ GZE, that means the Toyota Racing team can do some changes to there car... possibly a move by toyota with more than 1 reason ?

hahahahaha back to GP Turbo days :D

 

FINALLY!!! damn I wish we got em here! even so... one day I'll have one for my collection...

  • Author

Oh course, one could always buy oneself a Lotus Exige supercharger kit for their Corolla Sportivo and get 240hp instead of just 215. I've been thinking about this rather extensively. And the ultimate would be to get a Sportivo, and throw in a 1ZZ-FE crank, and top it off with the Lotus blower kit. 1932cc vs. the 2ZZ-GE's 1795cc, plus boost, should equal about 260hp, minimum!

Looks awesome, spotted 2 door AE101 Corolla last week at Brookvale...

 

Very strange, never seen one before...

WOOT WOOT!............

 

** We can all DREAM!.....

 

VERY NICE!....... :P

Edited by ROLLN'03

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.