Spode

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tryed to oragnise a few ausrotary cruises befor and everybody is keen for it and then just seems to loose interest. maybe we should start to organise one on here for a few months out, then post up a set date on ausrotang!! :lolcry:

state cruise would be cool as, can get a few Launy rotors together and I know most of the guys up the cost with rotors who will always be keen. ;)

My bridgy idles at over 100db!!!!!! :) :lolcry:

I saw that rx3 on a trailer on its way to hobart on the highway once, came along side of it for a whole overtaking lane perving :lolcry: then gave the owner a thumbs up on my way past, was niiiiiccce :y: :y: :y:

you guys should bring the 7's up to a drag day this season???? if you're not all that keen on doing it in front of heaps of people then you could always come to one of the test and tunes in august before the season officially starts. I normally go to every round, mostly in the rotor, but took the corolla to tassie nats last season, turns some heads with the impeller noise!! :lolcry:

state cruise would be cool as, can get a few Launy rotors together and I know most of the guys up the cost with rotors who will always be keen. :lolcry:

My bridgy idles at over 100db!!!!!! :) :lolcry:

wonder what my db's my 7 would produce without the silencer?? i suppose i'll never know cos some of the screws that hold the siliencer in place have been welded :lolcry:

and yes, a state cruise would be awesome, planning ahead would be the way to go :lolcry:

Edited by Fayt

mmm private road :lolcry: wouldnt mind one of those. we've adopted our street as the family test track and as a quick way to get the water off the tyres after you wash it, its tradition :) . weve lived here the longest, first house in the street haha so its all good. plus the neighbours don't mind, i hope. anyway my brothers worse than me lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been out to Kmart a couple of times now, seems to be attracting bogans, and numbers are getting down?

I'll take the 86 out and about once its all tuned up etc.

Will need some run in time to get rid of any hiccups, should be pretty well run in during the dyno tune though.

Hey dudes. Fayt, I saw your RXsev driving along clarence road today, VVVV nice. Well this is a current photo of my engine bay, nothing on the exterior of the car has changed, my extractors will hopefully be done early this week and then once the pedal box is done I will be smoking up the streets of bellerieve. also, f@$k car thievs.

Cheers,

Tom

Edited by Spode