Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Supercharged, Efi 4K, Ke55 Coupe

Featured Replies

Like a mount flange for a hotbox? I'm just jealous you have access to the work machine shop. I got 0 chance of that at Industrial's haha

  • Replies 50
  • Views 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Yeah the mount for the hot box, yeah its good to have they keys to the place

I didn't think 7K-E's ran a hotbox? Ah well, another bit to look out for when I put the 7K-E mani on.

  • Author

Prob not a hot box but where the exhaust manifold bolts up

I have a 7k-e exhaust manifold if you want pics or it lol...

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Been a while since my last update, but in that time i have finally got the coupe painted.

Had a few little dents and scratches to fill so it took a while to get it nice and straight, also someone had painted the pinstripe onto the front left gaurd so that took a bit of sanding to get rid off.

 

Anyway here are some photos of the progress and hopefully i will have some more phots soon of it reassembled and glossy after it gets a buff on saturday.

post-2216-0-17979500-1327539934_thumb.jpg

post-2216-0-16841100-1327540055_thumb.jpg

post-2216-0-20936800-1327540131_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Yeah not really a fan of yellow either but I think it suits the car, I'm with you on the black, I'm going to put the pinstripes back on and might get my sparcos powdercoated black as well.

  • 10 months later...
  • Author

Haven't updated this for a long time...

 

After I had a go at painting it in acrylic, and notching it pretty good, I got greenmac80 to re do it in 2pac, and it looks pretty awesome.

 

I also changed my wheels to some southernway epsilon mesh in 14x6.5 +7, had the centers powder coated black and the outers polished.

  • Author

Also got myself a set of rt132 struts to convert to coilovers, ae86ps arms, techno toy tuning camber tops and kyb agx adjustable shocks all round, going to get a set of new leaf springs as well.

 

Fitted some s15 200sx buckets, awesome seats, sit nice, low and back because I'm a tall bastard. Also fitted my nardi woodgrain while I was at it.

 

In the process of refurbing the grill atm

post-2216-0-93953400-1356001300_thumb.jpg

post-2216-0-84597900-1356001369_thumb.jpg

i honestly reckon a coupe will probably be my next buy....after seeing that pic above

nice mate..!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.