The Off-Topic Thread

rian

Members dont see this ad

The T3 upper spring seat with the needle bearing is good, I've been using them for a while. Not only do they take the load off the bearing in the camber plate, but they allow the spring to twist up as it compresses, which is what springs do.

Edited by rian

Yep ae86, i've never had xt130 struts though, have a look in the bottom and check it out as most have that round locator on top of the RCA to lock it into the strut, just make sure it wont interfere with anything on the strut

Yeah just did a whole bunch of googling and I think its the 86 ones I want.

Those cambertops wont work on their own though, you'll need either the little spacer i have or have a look around other forums and see what people have used

On the T3 site in the 86 camber plate page it says you need the spring hats for them to work properly.

EDIT: yeah Rian just added them to my cart :) Camber plates, RCA's and swivel hats. Now I'm browsing as it was all a bit cheaper than I expected.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

If anyone wants a tool chest or a roll cabinet, go to Supercheap Auto right now. All Calibre (the orange ones) tool chests and roll cabs are 1/2 price! Just bought a 7-drawer roll cab for $270 and I'm real happy about it. Couldn't fit it in the car though :lolcry: