September 11, 201214 yr comment_626229 So early in the morning? These things happen Rian. Sometime beer is just called for. No matter the time of day. :) Report
September 11, 201214 yr comment_626251 So early in the morning? At the time, it was "So late at night." Report
September 14, 201214 yr comment_626739 http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?title=Main_Page_New Thoughts?? Report
September 14, 201214 yr comment_626743 Very nice, I lol'd at the sorry no picture, picture. haha Report
September 14, 201214 yr comment_626747 Willing to donate a pic of my car for the KE70 pic ;) Actually it should be Ben-89 :y: Edited September 14, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
September 14, 201214 yr comment_626755 Willing to donate a pic of my car for the KE70 pic ;) Actually it should be Ben-89 :y: I want the stockest car in the most bland picture you can imagine. Nice clean background. Preferably dealer brochure pictures. Can the AE82/92's have a section too? Liking it. :) I'm getting there! We don't have a whole lot of FWD content in the wiki though :( Report
September 14, 201214 yr comment_626756 I want the stockest car in the most bland picture you can imagine. Nice clean background. Preferably dealer brochure picture My awesome MS paint skills. Edited September 14, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
September 14, 201214 yr comment_626758 Oh, and it needs to face left, sorry Reed :( Just trying to keep everything nice and uniform. Report
September 14, 201214 yr comment_626760 I'm getting there! We don't have a whole lot of FWD content in the wiki though My apologies, I should learn to keep my mouth shut for a little longer. That & hit F5 once in a while. :) Good point, maybe a few FWD owners could collaborate information for some content? *hintwinknudge* Report
September 14, 201214 yr comment_626762 ATOYOT AJJOBOD :P I'll try it. Dark background might look funny but p.s. Get GIMP dude: http://www.gimp.org/ Jono: that's the exact image I'm already using :P Edit: See what you think Reed: http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?title=Main_Page_New#70 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now