Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Off-Topic Thread

Featured Replies

My new one, which is almost the M word, was $50. Just gotta shop around.

I saw one in worse condition go for over $200 on eBay.

 

Yes, I am THAT broke haha.

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 392.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You don't have to know it all, that's what the training is for. Know-it-alls are usually smartasses who don't actually know much at all, so they don't get hired. I think you're better off not being on

  • ...

  • Just bought my son a bottle of 18yo chivas regal, gave it to him and he didnt care but i guess its because he turnned one today and has no idea what it is haha. Ill be sharing it with him on his 18th

Posted Images

You were talking about putting one on the Ke18?

Yeah, but I was driving it the other day and was thinking about putting it on and went 'Um, that aint gonna work'.

 

Will have to find a flat wheel. Or just deal with the stock one, getting used to it now.

Nardi Classic, Best wheel for them. If i could find a good condition used 330mm black one for good price...

I'd rep a Classic. Love big boat wheels.

"Welcome to the real world, here's ya bloody tiara princess."

<cock leg>

BRAAAAAHHHH

I want a twinky wheel. I'm just too broke to afford one. Yes, that broke.

 

I've got an old one you can have cheap if you want. Leather is a bit ratty in places and one or two of the clips on the horn pad may be broken, but I've got no need for it and it is just collecting dust...

  • Author

^If Willis doesn't want it can I call dibs?

the Nardi classic wheel is quite possibly the best wheel i have ever used.

 

unfortuantely the po-po didnt like mine and gave me a defect ticket for it.

 

id have a nardi torino though, which is an aftermarket wheel with a padded centre, which i belive came standard (or very simliar ones) on the Mx5 and a few others cars. (early wrx as well)

Edited by ke70dave

A friends got a Nardi Torino. It's pretty sweet.

 

Thanks for offer, Hiro but I don't have the money at the moment. Rian if you want it then go for it man. I'll have to wait until I've got a bit of coin.

  • Author

Consider this an invitation, to my gangster nation nah-nah nah-nah nahnah nahnah

  • Author

Bought more tools today in the attempt to fill (or at least make less empty) my new roll cab. Plus I like fixing shit.

Tools are always win. More on the win front, the Keto will be having it's tailshaft made up next week. It will also be having it's exhaust made and getting a wheel alignment. All that's left to do after that will be fit the two block off fittings I need for my surge tank and then bleed up the brakes and clutch and it's ready to be driven!!

ʞ©$ɟ I'm stoked. Was hoping to have it ready for the drift day on the 28th but I doubt I will. Just wanted to make sure that if anything breaks, it breaks then and not at Matsuri...

All good though, I'll just take it for a few night runs...Need to wear the clutch in anyway

 

:D :D :D !!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.