Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Off-Topic Thread

Featured Replies

I know what you mean. Same deal for me man. "You know Ocean Shores? No? Oh, well I'm from Byron then"

I would like to actually live in Byron once before I leave this area though. Just for 6 months or something.

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 392.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You don't have to know it all, that's what the training is for. Know-it-alls are usually smartasses who don't actually know much at all, so they don't get hired. I think you're better off not being on

  • ...

  • Just bought my son a bottle of 18yo chivas regal, gave it to him and he didnt care but i guess its because he turnned one today and has no idea what it is haha. Ill be sharing it with him on his 18th

Posted Images

Anyone rebuilt Sumitomo XT130 brakes before? I got the PBR kits from Repco but they are totally wrong. They had one seal/ dust seal per kit (need two per caliper), some random bolts that don't fit andwhere and some rubber bushes that don't fit anywhere. No seals for the join fluid holes. WTF?

 

From a google search its a Commadore kit.

 

Part number k1043s, pedders lists a bok1043s and a bok1043sp for the XT130.

 

Any pointers?

Alright, So i typed M.1.n.t without the dots to try and get around the 'Overrated' thing, as i wasn't describing an item, just my thoughts on something.

 

And i found out that gets turned into 'Questionable Condition' or something. haha

overrated

 

edit: Nah it still says overrated

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Nah, Do it with a 1

 

of questionable quality

  • Author

AE101/2 4AFE/7AFE O2 sensor:

z-TOS088.jpg

4AGE Bigport O2 sensor:

z-TOS020.jpg

 

It looks like it would fit but you would need to earth it out I think?

Edited by rian

This is the one I pulled out, looks totally different.

 

20120922_1859571.jpg

 

Ahhis the bigport only a single wire? I thought it was 2 for some reason.

I assumed this plug next to the extractors was for it.

 

20120922_1910081.jpg

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

  • Author

My bigport uses a single wire O2 sensor, and Tridon list them as a single wire sensor. I think the sensor you have in the photo is a Bosch item, same part as the top O2 sensor I posted but from a different company so it might just look a bit different. And I think that yellow plug is the wrong one, the plug you want is a yellow one but it's only a 1 pin plug.

Edited by rian

Looks like my ae111 O2 sensor. But mine's 4 wire..

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.