Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Off-Topic Thread

Featured Replies

Yeah I've got celestial as well, I think I have most of that album. Yeah that stuff is pretty good, I prefer faster more jumping round stuff haha.

Second one had a touch too much screaming for me. I can handle a little bit of it, just find screaming annoying.

 

Whats djent? I can't tell the difference between the noise of kicking a can and music.

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 392.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You don't have to know it all, that's what the training is for. Know-it-alls are usually smartasses who don't actually know much at all, so they don't get hired. I think you're better off not being on

  • ...

  • Just bought my son a bottle of 18yo chivas regal, gave it to him and he didnt care but i guess its because he turnned one today and has no idea what it is haha. Ill be sharing it with him on his 18th

Posted Images

Isn't that part of your facebook name?? Haha

Then you my friend, are not cut out for djent. I love brutal vocals. Makes me feel like kicking things.

Isn't that part of your facebook name?? Haha

 

T'is. What of it?

Then you my friend, are not cut out for djent. I love brutal vocals. Makes me feel like kicking tourists.

 

 

T'is. What of it?

 

Interesting. Well mine isn't Jono Coleman Illy or Jono Coleman Borgore haha

 

;) haha

 

Interesting. Well mine isn't Jono Coleman Illy or Jono Coleman Borgore haha

 

That's because Illy's a douchebag. :P

wtf is illy and borgore? is this another music term I'm not aware of

 

Don't worry about them, they're just some douchebags.

Illy - Aus hiphop

Borgore - dubstep/ gorestep

The ʞ©$ɟ is gorestep?

Harder more 'gorey' version of dubstep

I google search latter listened to "borgore-nympho" and it is actually the funniest song i've heard. Other than some of flight of the concords stuff.

Harder more 'gorey' version of dubstep

 

So it's dubstep?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.