The Off-Topic Thread

rian

Members dont see this ad

Will a lock spacer give as much extra lock as AE86 PS arms? I'm considering using XT130 steering arms so my RCA' s will fit. It'll never be drifted so the extra lock was mainly for slow turns. I don't want to cut and shut on a street car either. From what I can tell the XTs are the same lenght as AE86 non PS arms, are they the same as Ke70 ones though?

Yes I know the spacing is different, if they were the same I'd just use ke70 ones and I wouldn't of asked. All I want to know is if XT and AE86/KE70 steering arms are the same lenght.

*manual steering arms

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Will a lock spacer give as much extra lock as AE86 PS arms? I'm considering using XT130 steering arms so my RCA' s will fit. It'll never be drifted so the extra lock was mainly for slow turns. I don't want to cut and shut on a street car either. From what I can tell the XTs are the same lenght as AE86 non PS arms, are they the same as Ke70 ones though?

Yes I know the spacing is different, if they were the same I'd just use ke70 ones and I wouldn't of asked. All I want to know is if XT and AE86/KE70 steering arms are the same lenght.

*manual steering arms

I have standard AE86 steering arms in my brown KE70 and AE86 power steering arms in my blue KE70, ask me how much difference the extra steering angle makes for normal road driving ;)

Edited by rian