Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Off-Topic Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 391.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You don't have to know it all, that's what the training is for. Know-it-alls are usually smartasses who don't actually know much at all, so they don't get hired. I think you're better off not being on

  • ...

  • Just bought my son a bottle of 18yo chivas regal, gave it to him and he didnt care but i guess its because he turnned one today and has no idea what it is haha. Ill be sharing it with him on his 18th

Posted Images

$250 second hand....

 

You'd mostly use it rigidity anyway. And IF you were serious about safety with a cage you'd go full cage anyway! As half cage won't do shit if you flip onto a fence

Edited by Jono.C

It won't pass the new regs.

its 38.1mm tubing all round.

were as now the main hoop has to be 44.45mm and the bracing is 38mm

 

I was gunna pay a fair bit less then $250...

It shouldn't as far as I know pass the old regs either. I know in Motorsport circles 45mm main hoops have been the go for years.

 

Guys, please don't think I'm picking on you. I trying to talk to you as someone who has both tested a cage, and seen many others tested as well.

 

If you look at the majority of cusco cages and the way the rear stays are connected, I personally believe They offer very little in the way of rigidity. Spend your money on something worthwhile.

 

I can't remember the old regs so your probably right.

 

Yeah I know all there full cages that go around the dash are pointless because the "s" bend thing in them would just fold.

And as far as i'm concerned i'm listening to Mr Dwarf and paying attention to his knowledge that he's passing on.

Guys, guys, hey....

 

Guys.

 

Um, can I use my stock KE70 brake lines with corona sumitomo twin pots? Please say yes. The holes seem very different. Same gauge and thread , but different.

 

Nope ain't gonna work damn it. Rageface.jpg

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Banjo fittings ?

I like the banjo style on the calipers. So much easier to connect the line up to then the other type of fitting.

^ I found that kinda difference with Ke70/ T18

Edited by Jono.C

Yeah. I was thinking of getting them swapped out but my hoses are actually in worse condition than I thought. Everything else in the front end is new.

 

Plus the old ones aren't long enough.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

3ravby.jpg

 

 

If it's anything like GTR calipers you can remove the olive with easy outs and use it like a regular banjo bolt mount. The banjo sealing surface is even cast into the caliper. I've seen others trim down the banjo bolt which is a bit sketchy but it works.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.