October 17, 201213 yr comment_632235 Thats what I assumed. Considering the fact I have 3 including the battery ground. I can bet you it wont fix it but it's worth a try I suppose. Report
October 17, 201213 yr comment_632238 It doesnt really turn over now :P Well sometimes it does. Report
October 17, 201213 yr comment_632269 I'M GOING TO BED I love sleep, I wish I could wake up so I could go on back to sleep again. Report
October 20, 201213 yr Author comment_632688 Saturday night in the uni library, engineeringstudentlyf Report
October 21, 201213 yr comment_632778 Not sure if anyones seen this site its got some useful stuff http://www.yotarepair.com/ Report
October 22, 201213 yr comment_633091 Toyota Lamborghini that is insane! it looks awesome, too bad it will still be slow as with the original 3sge Report
October 22, 201213 yr comment_633092 The chinese do love to copy things. I wonder if in exams everyone is told to copy of each other... Report
October 23, 201213 yr comment_633160 Its sound decibel frequency is 90% identical. What sort of hearing impediment do you need to have to think that a Toyota I4 sounds anything like a Lamborghini V12? :blinks: Report
October 25, 201213 yr comment_633518 If you don't hear from me after Saturday.....the bungee cord snapped..... I'm posting from the skyline restaurant in queens town Newzealand with not a cloud in the sky. This place is stinkin amazing!! Report
October 25, 201213 yr comment_633547 I'm posting from the skyline restaurant in queens town Newzealand with not a cloud in the sky. This place is stinkin amazing!! Love that place! Report
October 28, 201213 yr comment_633920 I can imagine this would be fun http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/specialist-cars/gokarts/auction-527593537.htm Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now