Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trd Model Ke10

Featured Replies

Hi every one Stuart here just wondering if any one has herd of this. The reason being? we are picking up a KE10 on the weekend and have been told it is one of the first factory TRD Model fitted with a limited slip diff and front disc brakes.Any further information would be great thanks Stuart.

  • Author

Would have been Tosco back then not TRD ;)

Thanks 67Rolla-Ken do you know if there were many of these built as the owner is telling us they are pretty rare. We are picking it up to use as a doner car for Thomas KE11 which caught fire and don't want to wreck if may be worth something thanks Stuart.

^^^ Second that.

 

A few verients of KE1X had front disc brakes a few different brands and specs to.

 

In all the parts catalouge I have on KE1X there was a stock LSD for the small diff they had. Factory no TRD. So if it is LSD will jsut be a stock one. When I get time ill scan the page for you.

 

Cheers

Cameron

Aftermarket TRD lsd for 5.7" B diff : 41301- kp002

  • Author

Thanks every one for your replys not realy woried if it is not TRD Model as we are mainly getting it for parts and arnt paying a lot for it I'm just hoping it has s good bonnet so once again thank you all Stuart.

I've got an article somewhere about the Bill Buckle modified cars. When I find it, I'll scan and post it up.

 

Bill Buckle was and still is a Toyota Dealership in NSW, who did a run of modified KE10's with dealer warranty back in the 60's. From memory they had head/cam/exhaust and some suspension modifications.

Like Parrot I also have a brief artice written from Modern Motor staff which spent some time

behind the wheel of a Buckle Spec Corolla, March 1968. This is the only article I have/seen but there may be more out there.

 

scan0004.jpg

 

scan0002-1.jpg

Gotta love that - same top speed and 1/4 time as a 160 bhp Valiant with standard carby and 1100cc's is impressive!

Boys,

 

I traded my old 4 on the tree 65 Corona in on one of the Bill Buckle Corolla S models in 1969. It was a rocketship for it,s day and yes it dealt with many Valiant's off the lights. No LSD though. Blocks in the back and a block in the front transverse spring

lowered it 1.5 inches, re welded widened 12 x 5" rims, head mods, extractors and carby work and that was it. Best little car I ever owned 104 mph genuine. majordad

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.