4Agte Ke70 Drift Ute

dbr11k

Members dont see this ad

you sell this and i will drive down there and slap you for even thinking about it

Don't get me started on slapping people for selling cars. Got a mate that's spent alot of time and money building a 7AG for his Panelvan, which is probably the nicest the panno I've ever seen in the flesh is selling up everything. The car, the motor, everything. The car has about 2 grand worth of Cusco front end in it. Diesel fascia and lights etc. It's a really nice car. I can't believe he's selling...

Leo, I wonder what the weight differences will be like between the cars..I didn't weigh anything that came from (and is staying out of) my car. Which is everything.

I really want to know what mine weighs when all's said and done.

I want to see dyno sheets from everyone too! Including you DBR!

I'm just gunna take my car to the tip when we get some free vouchers, they weigh your car on entry and exit haha

Although I can't see mine being to much lighter than stock apart from the fixed back an a few other bits pulled out +my 100kgs.

Rollaclub Dyno day? I would like to my car one day all though the motor is 99% apart from hectic air box.

lucky i only weigh 85kg than haha, i come out of jail weighing 69kg..

i wish i had of weighed everything i took out of my car too, would have been interesting to see just how much i saved

aircon & pump,

heater,

carpet,

sound deadening,

rear seats,

roof lining,

door trims,

dash,

race seats installed,

factory loom removed,

front & rear bars removed,

factory fuel tank,

spare tyre removed,

steel rims replaced with rotas,

alloy wheel nuts (lol)

theres a couple of things there that would obviously add weight like braided hose, intercooler, turbo etc. but it's still a massive saving

and i don't think i could bring my self to sell the shit box yet, it owes me close to 19 triple zero's already.. also i'll definitely be getting dyno sheets when it goes off for a tune, i'm most curious as to see how much torque it puts out

Strange rule either way, I was positive that in NSW you need to have some sort of cover over your doors (to replace the original door cards) but I've seen heaps of cars that haven't had anything on NSW tracks... Could just depend on what track you go on I guess..

Couple of happy snaps cause I have nothing else to do with this weather...

I'm thinking I'm not gunna worry about painting the interior yet, just wait till everything else is done, and then get a cage out in later down the track, and paint it all at the same time..

post-7096-0-39271700-1341899566_thumb.jpg

post-7096-0-46070900-1341899673_thumb.jpg

I need to weld a plate over this when I can afford some more welding gas

post-7096-0-44772400-1341899768_thumb.jpg