4Agte Ke70 Drift Ute

dbr11k

Members dont see this ad

It's sitting in the back of the car at the moment, looks just fine there haha, I'm going to get right into some body work tomorrow and mount that fuel cell properly if I still have enough welding gas left

I've had a photographer ask if she can shoot the car already, that is at the wtac in 2 month's..

I'll definitely be going to be taking this to wtac I've already asked the boss to make sure I'm rostered off haha

Yea the beauty of living in the south west slopes, can't wait till I move at the end of the year

Pulled the car out into the sun today, stripped it for panel work, boot, bumper, tail lights, door handles, vents, front guards, bonnet etc, sanded a little bit and got bored, decided I'd cut out some of the loom that I didn't need, which ended up with me stripping every factory wire out that I could see lol, played around with the dash a bit more and decided a would lose the steering lock and they key barrel, so I modified that most of the afternoon.

And I just got called into work for a 12 hour night shift and I've been up since 8 this morning... Gunna be fun!

post-7096-0-57516800-1341300887_thumb.jpg

post-7096-0-07528000-1341301301_thumb.jpg

post-7096-0-82864500-1341301381_thumb.jpg

post-7096-0-31397100-1341301442_thumb.jpg

post-7096-0-56519100-1341301527_thumb.jpg

I'm over it lol, I cut too much out of it and now it looks like Shiite .. didn't even start body work on this thing.. me and a mate were going to start on it yesterday arvo cause I finished work early, but ended up getting side tracked and went hunting instead haha.. he has a Ute that needs painting so we made an agreement to hire out a spray booth and we will do both our cars at once if he pays for all the paint and perishable hehe..

But before that happens I have to get the old diff out so I can finished welding the insides if my rear guards ... Sigh..

I try to haha.. yea body work is one of those things I really enjoy ..... When someone else does it for me lol, I did 4 years as a panel heater and I quit so I wouldn't have to do it anymore, but I still can't see the point in paying someone to do it for me when I can do it my seld