Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla Parts

Featured Replies

count me out to. wrong offset

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 415.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i got some tyres 195 50 15 tiny bit above wear markers u can have 4 10 bucks each, they grippy

I'm willing to swap my 40mm dellorto side draught carby on a k manifold with a brank new soft mount kit,

for a set of twin Asain carbs (k-b) with air filters etc, would prefer to be standard air filters manifold, carbys but will look at anything

just need something a bit more tame for my near stock 3k

 

 

cheers james

Edited by jamesrolla

sorry havnt got a pic of the carby, i may even be intrested in just selling the carby and not swapping it

 

if you type in dellorto 40 on google i reckon you would get a pic of it

its a 40DHLA carby and a redline manifold and it has a brand new soft mount kit and it will ne great on a 4k or 5k but i think its a little bit over board for my stock 3k engine

 

cheers james

Edited by jamesrolla

its deffinatly for sale now, make me a resonable offer, i need the cash, it will add lots of performance to any k powered corolla, and it also sounds great, i will still trade if anyones intrested but i would prefer to sell it,

 

cheers james

here ya go, heres a pic, make me an offer, some were around $220, it cost me a fair bit more to get this up and running just in parts

 

post-1027-1164965680_thumb.jpg

 

cheers james

G'day,

 

Just made this topic for finding parts locally.

 

Has anyone got a fender (side guard) on the passenger side for a KE30 2dr? Mine has rusted out down the bottom, it was too late when I noticed it because the rust was eating it away from the back. When I took it off the bolts snapped off; I'll have to borer them out.

Been looking for one for a while around Hobart, but most wreckers don't have any corollas before 1980, and if they did they had rust and dents in them anyway.

 

Looking for K50 gearbox for a 4K motor. Wreckers are asking over $200 for one.

 

Also I'm looking for interior parts like side kick panels, instrument panel etc.

Bruce

 

Hi . Not quite local but thought I'd mention that pick-a-part in Melb ( 2 sites ) have 4 / 5 speed gearboxes for $84. Stock changes often, so you have to be a bit lucky. A courier company could probably help you out to get it over your way. I may be able to help if you are desperate!! :y: Regards ke30 chris.

  • Author

Gee, that was almost a year ago.

I'm alright with parts, thanks.

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not....

 

 

Does someone have a K-series starter motor they are willing to sell??

 

Mine has destroyed all its bushes, and I'm starting to get pissed off having to roll start the KE36 everywhere!!!

 

 

PM Me if you have one that you are keen to move...

 

 

Cheers,

 

Nick

Occasionally... It will start. Just keep pressing the button.

 

It is still quicker, easier and less of a pain in the arse to roll start it. But sometimes, its not practical (tho touch wood, I haven't been stuck anywhere...yet), so it needs to be rectified.

hey fellas,

 

I'm after an early ke55 sedan boot must be pretty strate and mostly free of rust as i backed into a tree :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.