Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla Parts

Featured Replies

I'd make an offer on the Sigma LCAs if i knew what they were worth...

 

Shoot us a PM mate with a ballpark. Down in Hobes anytime soon?

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 415.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...

anyone got a ke70 4k-c stock-o taIL SHAFT.

 

my centre bearing is very noisy and puts a mad vib through the car.... this is on top of the diff noise which i can put up with.

^ Might as well just put a new bearing in it and get it balanced.. Atleast you know it'd last, I know from previous cars that second hand ones you get usually aren't all that much better

I'm looking for a complete ke 30 in tassie willing to travel (in the state)

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm after some KE70 flat front guards, I have some flared slant front guards I'll be looking to get rid of, as well as lights and stone tray. I also have a tacho dash that I want to off load.

 

Cheers!

Hello all, I have some parts to offload pretty much giveaway. or beer for the better stuff! ;)

List of Parts:

 

4k from my ke55 coupe, strong motor 125k on it when i removed it, missing fly wheel, fuel pump and dizzy

ke55 struts minus LCA

Two k40 gearboxes

Box of carbys, alternators and starter motors to suit K motors

Lots of leaf packs to make up a custom pack

Tail shafts

ke55 centre console

 

13x7 Hotwire Cheviot mags, nice offset and fit over 14" brakes, road worthy hankook tyres $200

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

Hey mate,

What would you be chasing for the 4K?

 

A six pack would cover it mate, comes with anything else in the list if you like?

Thanks mate, Call it a carton and I'll take anything and everything that KE20rolla doesn't want? I'll be missioning up to Launnie from Hobart not this coming weekend but the next - hoping thats ok?

 

You have PM

Also mate I'll grab the centre console on behalf of Jono_C for his KE10.

 

Consider it all accounted for bar the wheels (and anything KE20rolla called shotgun on)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.