Corolla Parts

bruce

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to swap my 40mm dellorto side draught carby on a k manifold with a brank new soft mount kit,

for a set of twin Asain carbs (k-b) with air filters etc, would prefer to be standard air filters manifold, carbys but will look at anything

just need something a bit more tame for my near stock 3k

cheers james

Edited by jamesrolla

sorry havnt got a pic of the carby, i may even be intrested in just selling the carby and not swapping it

if you type in dellorto 40 on google i reckon you would get a pic of it

its a 40DHLA carby and a redline manifold and it has a brand new soft mount kit and it will ne great on a 4k or 5k but i think its a little bit over board for my stock 3k engine

cheers james

Edited by jamesrolla

G'day,

Just made this topic for finding parts locally.

Has anyone got a fender (side guard) on the passenger side for a KE30 2dr? Mine has rusted out down the bottom, it was too late when I noticed it because the rust was eating it away from the back. When I took it off the bolts snapped off; I'll have to borer them out.

Been looking for one for a while around Hobart, but most wreckers don't have any corollas before 1980, and if they did they had rust and dents in them anyway.

Looking for K50 gearbox for a 4K motor. Wreckers are asking over $200 for one.

Also I'm looking for interior parts like side kick panels, instrument panel etc.

Bruce

Hi . Not quite local but thought I'd mention that pick-a-part in Melb ( 2 sites ) have 4 / 5 speed gearboxes for $84. Stock changes often, so you have to be a bit lucky. A courier company could probably help you out to get it over your way. I may be able to help if you are desperate!! :y: Regards ke30 chris.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not....

Does someone have a K-series starter motor they are willing to sell??

Mine has destroyed all its bushes, and I'm starting to get pissed off having to roll start the KE36 everywhere!!!

PM Me if you have one that you are keen to move...

Cheers,

Nick