Corolla Parts

bruce

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any AE92 front seats, my standard ones kinda don't cut the mustard anymore

I assume they bolt on to my factory spots, hope so anyway.

Also is anyone has some AE71 doors, mine have seen better days in the usual rust spots.

Cheers, adam.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone have some standard KE30/55 leaf springs?

One of mine has sagged so car is on a lean slightly. also anyone recommend a place in launny to get them reset lower?

I get Leyton Springworks to do stuff like that for me. They just on the 80kmh signs heading out of youngtown on the old highway.

Go out and ask for Brian (owner) tell him I sent you and he should look after you. :P

Alternatively if you can make do for a couple more months I'll have the ones in my wagon available. Just got another rental house so that project is about to start. :P

Ones in the wagon lower?

Will it ruin anything driving with one saggy leaf pack :P?

And congrats on the house, where ya moving too? PM me if you don't want to tell the whole state :)

Norwood. Sure you'll all find out exactly where in due course.

Think the wagon packs have an extra "towing leaf" or something like that. Not any lower though.

I wouldn't stress to much about it in the meantime. Really no different to driving round with a fat bitch on the back seat hey!? :P

Reset should cost you less than 100 clams BTW.

dan, uneven high will effect braking (and possibly tyre wear)

i had unevenly cut springs in the front of my bus and one wheel would lock before the other becuase it had more weight on it. would a bit different being your bus tho cause mine was super dropped before and stiff as fark (fronts where 165mm free hight and about 10kg)