Corolla Parts

bruce

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys New to the site. look foward to meeting u guys and going 4 a spin. i'm doing up an old engine of my fathers, came out of a class 2 off road buggy. its a toyota 4age 16v with quad throttles, not sure on the size of the cam and a remapped delco computer. just getting it bored , new pistons , rings , bearings just the usual..

and... i'm after a few bits like T50 gearbox , extractors to suit 4age into AE71 , distributor (4age), flywheel (4age), pedal box and i'm not sure wether i need to change the tail shaft or not (auto2manual) i'm sure some 1 has said just havent looked yet

Cheers Nicko

Edited by 350dream

Kurt as in Longford Kurt?

You know you can buy reproduction guards!?

There is also some guy in Malaysia selling a whole heap of NOS corolla parts on ebay including new tail lights. :|

Yeah Si, longford Kurt!

Better get the beast done soon kurt! Rolla season is coming up ahah

WTB: straight bonnet! for ke55!

Edited by leigh

Kurt as in Longford Kurt?

You know you can buy reproduction guards!?

There is also some guy in Malaysia selling a whole heap of NOS corolla parts on ebay including new tail lights. :|

yeah still in longford.

reproduction guards will be the go then cheers. . . and ill have a look on ebay. thanks

and yes leigh the wagon will be going soon. . . lol getting her straight before the paint goes on.

There is also some guy in Malaysia

should be easy to find!

if people will jaw off about noobs asking questions i'll jaw off about poor answers!! (sorry simon, you know what a shit bloke i am)

when we find this guy in malaysia, someone sticky his details

surely that would be the best choice!

WANTED

KE70 sedan doors, prefer all to be in 'the most ideal' condition

intended use is to be put on my new bus then probably drifted into something solid

will also look at full ke70/ae71 shell with dead/no engine if needed

cheers

Hey guys New to the site. look foward to meeting u guys and going 4 a spin. i'm doing up an old engine of my fathers, came out of a class 2 off road buggy. its a toyota 4age 16v with quad throttles, not sure on the size of the cam and a remapped delco computer. just getting it bored , new pistons , rings , bearings just the usual..

and... i'm after a few bits like T50 gearbox , extractors to suit 4age into AE71 , distributor (4age), flywheel (4age), pedal box and i'm not sure wether i need to change the tail shaft or not (auto2manual) i'm sure some 1 has said just havent looked yet

Cheers Nicko

t50 and pedal assembly will be your biggest drama, you may need to just wreck an ae71

ae86 extractors will fit ke70/ae71 (i'm presuming this is what your using, you haven't said!!!) but you need to watch they don't foul on the clutch slave cylinder if you get an aus spec bellhousing, but there are ways around it, if you get to that part an get stuck, pm me, we'll sort it.

you'll need the appropriate tailshaft as well, auto are wrong length and spline

so really getting an ae71 is your best bet, and raiding it of all you need, and if its straight, selling me the rolling shell, cos bodywork is gay.

i think one of my housemates has aflywheel he could part with (if going 4age you need an 8 bolt flywheel not 6 that come behind the 4ac) and distributor may be able to be sorted as well

pm joshke (he is the owner of said flywheel and dizzy) about that stuff, he should be able to sell it to you, unless sold already

but you need to find out how the delco ecu is running the spark setup, cos 4ages run a different setup to normal.

enjoy!

ed

Here is the "Malaysian"...... actual location is Singapore whoops.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/designguu

I had a momentary brain laps though cause he has tail lights, don't know about wagz taillights though.

If you want more info on the re-pro guards talk to Quinton, he fitted some to his ke30. They don't have any holes in them so its not a direct bolt on job.

And while we're on the subject of poor replies Ed - your own flat-mate's username is Josho!! :|

i have a set of ae71 doors, fairly good condition, no rust resonably straight. paint is red/black and f@$ked, guess you would be repainting them anyway. not sure if i want to part with them or not as they are keeping my shit thats inside the shell dry haha.

edit, looking for a lower bever pannel for a mx83.. i think, will see how fixable this one is

Edited by tas_ae71

Hey ed

sorry i'm putting the 4age int to ae71 but the 71 was auto but rlly good body

the 4age is using a standard dizzy with 2 wires chopped (don't ask y cos i'm not sure) the motor was going years ago (went hard as) but melted #3 piston going down the peron dunes in st helens during a race meet. but that was b4 premium fuel was aroud yeah so i'm looking 4 a set of extractors to suit a 4age in an ae71.....

i've asked alot of people down my way bout ae71's and still waiting to hear back. but when i do i'll let yas know

I havent looked in the car yet but is the brake and clutch all 1 unit or seperate???

any thing else let me know and vice versa

just done a member search couldnt find a joshke

Edited by 350dream