Some Silly Sketches

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to claim it is easy. In fact, I'd be inclined to say it takes a bloody long time! Took me like an hour to do that back wheel... Not really looking forward to doing the front one maybe tonight. And I have no idea how to do the lights...

Sri on the other hand (my housemate who drew the 2nd colored one) makes it all look so easy...

"no you just do it like this..."

*scribble scribble scribble*

"umm, okay... let me try..."

*scribble scribble* - "yuck" - *erase, erase, scribble* - "yuck" - repeat a billion times over...

Yes I'm aware of that, but then I knew that no matter how hard I tried I'd never be able to even come close to doing you any justice so I decided not to even try to draw you in an open face... Plus you did mention that you'd like to get a closed face helmet sometime...

Ahh, yes, very true!! I have stopped wearing the full face though as you take your helmet off and on so many times during a rally... and with glasses, it is fully a pain in the nose. Plus I sweat LOTS more as a driver (uck, info you probably didn't need to know) as driving the stages = a big workout. One of the stages was 27 kms long, and it took me 28 mins to complete!! That required big effort and concentration!!

I remember thinking that my eyes hurt, so I blinked, then realised that I hadn't blinked (blunked?) in a long time and that's why my eyes hurt! I think I must look like one of those WRC drivers with the BIG wide eyes and mouth hanging open + a facial expression combination of super scared and very concentrated.

I have sore shoulders, back and arms this week, as opposed to only having a very sore left arm from reefing the handbrake in motorkhanas! But I love it, can't wait to go again AGAIN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Hehe, "nonblinkinitis", I think we've all been there before. Not to mention the side effects such as "droolinitis" and "fist-clenchinitis"...

Hehe, I remember riding in the Dwarf and I kept having to consciously tell myself to relax my legs cause my legs kept cramping up from pushing up against the footrest :)