Some Silly Sketches

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob is in the throes of rally prep as you might have gathered by his frantic request for gear box bits. Redwarf rally prep *may* have been slightly hindered by Mr Redwarf's infinite generosity and skill in assisting with Datgirl Racing rally preparation. Remembering that the upcoming rally this weekend has ALWAYS been bad for Redwarf Motorsport - I think 2 DNFs out of 3 starts? Anyway, THANK YOU Rob, you are far too good to me and Redatto.

... anyway, I digress. As the other representative of Redwarf Motorsport (that still manages to reside undeservingly on the windows of the dwarf), can I just say that I officially give a stamp of approval to Fook's drawing. I would also like to add that you will more than likely get 2 grunty snorts of approval from the crunkle headed beast himself.

(Really, the above just amounted to wanting to say "crunkle headed beast" again) :)

datgirl

pinky-vi.jpg

Very much work in progress, not yet finished but I just had to upload it :o Tomorrow will try to finish it and reupload the finished product. I drew it, and did probably about 2% of the coloring :) Someone else helped to do most of the coloring (I totally suck at it still)...

SOOOO CUTE :devil:

*edit* new version uploaded... still not finished. lots more to do, lots more to learn :fuzz:

*edit again* Finished at last! Many thanks to Sri :D