Campout/Rally/Bush Bashing Weekend

hey guys and gals of rollaclub. i have actually been thinking about this for a while, and thought i might as well put a up a topic for it. would anyone be keen on a campout one weekend? which would include some rally/dirt drifting/bush bashing? my parents own 90 acres just outside of warwick, which is mostly flat paddock except for a few washouts and contour banks. me and my mates have spent our fair share of time flogging cars around the bush out there, i don't think they would mind a few more =) its just a thought, some members on here may have not even had the priveledge to experience this before.

Members dont see this ad

sounds pretty good to me bro. also gives me time to have a peek around and see if i can find some more dirt cheap runners to drag out there. was out at the olds today actually, really need to take some pics show you what its all about. how does the 28th of january sound? its the last weekend of the month. i reckon i could pick up a few cars before then. i have been on the wreckers and scrap bloke so they know I'm looking for them. already have a deal going with scrap place, since he has been out there a few times picking up rooted cars and dropping off runners for me, no cash exchanged=)