Subaru_Kid's Ae82 Tin Can - Parting Out

Subaru_kid

Members dont see this ad

What I love about this car is its a twincam ae82, but it has the later small port engine and other new goodies which make it specialall under the skin :D

Theres nothing wrong with long arms, they came in handy when I was re installing my passenger door mirror with the nuts, screws and washers!

don't forget the interior, I still havent seen a Twin cam with the same trim yet ;) Pretty much half of the important bits of the car is AE92 bits now, which more reliable, easier to work on and better designed.

The car needs a tidy, but ill get around to it eventually.. gotta fix all the broken things first lol

Agreed, so many times long arms have helped me out where other people wouldnt have reached :)

Good morrow my fellow Corolla enthusiasts! Over the course of the evening I had the opportunity to trespass a property to create some imagery of my own motor vehicle.

imgp8057.jpg

imgp8054.jpg

imgp8053e.jpg

imgp8107.jpg

Also hit this link and click like for me please :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=350459158344147&set=a.349797051743691.79541.205748322815232&type=1&theater

Edited by Subaru_kid

Great photos Justin, but that last one is awesome! How did you manage that?

Thanks Ben! Its quite easy to do with a DSLR, just need a low light area and set your shutter speed to 15-30 seconds and then go made with a light of some kind. Some more examples below :)

imgp8005.jpg

imgp8015e.jpg

imgp8097.jpg

imgp8101.jpg

imgp8110n.jpg

imgp8106.jpg

Got a snapped on GSS :D

25.jpg

Also, today I went and bought some 15x10's for some hellaflushness, ive changed the direction i want to take the car ceebs with track days theyre so boring... umad?

imgp8115.jpg

Ill be lowering my car 80mm in the next few days!!

I will be parting out all my performance bits so send me offers ;)

half-trollface-transparent-white-regelkonform.png

Edited by Subaru_kid

April Fools was last month.

The GSS snap of the tincan looks overrated, should print that out and frame it haha.

Edit: lol strong typo, meant to say really great , or sometihng along those lines, instead of overrated, should have a coffee before jumping on the forums in the evening :S

Edited by Onikage

Also, today I went and bought some 15x10's for some hellaflushness, ive changed the direction i want to take the car ceebs with track days theyre so boring... umad?

I will be parting out all my performance bits so send me offers ;)

Maybe trackdays would be more fun if you stopped blowing headgaskets? :P

Semi's up for grabs? Fishtank bro, with neons. :D

hahaha thanks Onikage, Ill get around to it when i print a few other pictures off :)

Hmm maybe youre right Luke! :P lol Nice try, but nothing is going. I'm just trolling, i wouldnt be able to handle it (or afford it) if i stanced this thing... haha

I will be doing a proper update later this week ;)