Ke 36 Wagon

36 wags

just want to know what would be the best upgrade to get it sliding the standed motor just not enought so i can get 4age motor and wiring for $150 and a gearbox for $200 but is the something better with more power

i know ill have to make engine mounts and gearbox mounts and c**t and shut wiring harness and maybe after market computer so let me know what use guys and girls think thanks

Members dont see this ad

Best way is to sell me your ke36 and you go buy a hectic silvia ;)

well how much u offering and for the age its cleaner then most others \

only has litte rust in three spot and ive just spent $300 for brand new rubbers

and mate if u want it badly show me the MONEY $$$$$ mate every part ther except front window and maybe rear waitiong on a friend to get back to me ok thanks

and if u want to see pics of it give me ya number and ill send u some mate

just want to know what would be the best upgrade to get it sliding the standed motor just not enought so i can get 4age motor and wiring for $150 and a gearbox for $200 but is the something better with more power

i know ill have to make engine mounts and gearbox mounts and c**t and shut wiring harness and maybe after market computer so let me know what use guys and girls think thanks

Do you want it registered or just a track hack? Either way you'll need to add "upgrade fuel system" to your list.

Do you want it registered or just a track hack? Either way you'll need to add "upgrade fuel system" to your list.

get it regod mate and getting alist of things to get and need for it will be ezsy as mate got a mate that can write it off the top of his head ok boys

7K-ZE.

Get a 7K-E from a KR42R Townace including EVERYTHING (Computer, Loom, Fuel Lines, etc.), but you will need to modify the Sump to fit it. Then get yourself a W-series Gearbox for strength and durability, and a Hilux or R31 Skyline Diff also for strength and durability.

Then buy yourself an SC14 Supercharger Kit, hook it up, and your set. :yes:

Josh :cool:

7K-ZE.

Get a 7K-E from a KR42R Townace including EVERYTHING (Computer, Loom, Fuel Lines, etc.), but you will need to modify the Sump to fit it. Then get yourself a W-series Gearbox for strength and durability, and a Hilux or R31 Skyline Diff also for strength and durability.

Then buy yourself an SC14 Supercharger Kit, hook it up, and your set. :yes:

Josh :cool:

so have u done this conversion josh or u know of somone else done it before and is it hard to do and can u give us abite more info pls mate

I'm also wondering if josh done this conversion, what did you have to modified and how long did it take?

what box and tail shaft you use?

did you have to mod the r31 diff to fit?

how did you go with brake master and clutch master to accommodate the larger diff and hydro set up for the box if needed??

how did you mount the super charger?

how much power you running? and how much did it all cost? was it really worth it?

edit -

Get a 7K-E from a KR42R Townace including EVERYTHING (Computer, Loom, Fuel Lines, etc

stock ecu wont like the boost. add aftermarket ecu on the list.

your basically looking at the same price of a SR20det but 1/8th of the power?

as they say - cheap, fast, reliable. pick 2

Edited by Evan G

How much did you have to mod the sump, pics?

How did the stock computer cope with the boost? Did you use larger injectors, if so, what ones?

Is the clutch different for the W series gearbox? Do you have to use a hydraulic clutch?

What sort of power is it making? Dyno grabphs?