Easy Rolla

KE30Coupe

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a nice looking ride there, i was going after a 30 coupe to start with but couldnt find none. keep up the progress and good luch with the interior reconstruction.

go pimp my ride just make sure that you don't use plasma screens any smaller than say 100cm and don't worry about the roof lining, just line it with amps for the woofer system :wink: good luck with it man

• 2 weeks later...

*UPDATE*

I've now got the new carpet ready to install, all the mdf trimmed ready to be lined and reinstalled into the doors, spray painted all the interior plastic and is now ready to go back in, roof lining will be ready tomorrow, custom gauges made and installed (as per Valandor's guide :rocknroll: ) now I just need to get the front seats retrimmed, finish customising the dash and I can put it all back together.

Will take some pics when the sun comes out again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:D TIGER!!!!!!!!! Youve learnt something afterall....hehehe

Okay - i can't resist....

I'm thinking yes go blue and white - but mostly blue with white inserts where you arent likely to be touching it with your skin...(sweat marks occur without sweat having to even get involved)

or

perhaps just use white as a pinstripe and go a pale blue instead of a dark one - lighter then the colour of the car...

What about ....... one of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/LEATHER-SEAT-COVER-...1QQcmdZViewItem

May work out cheaper for you....

OMG! I just noticed that my favourite ones (the black with the red stitching) is the same model as MY CAR - the interiors THE SAME!! hmmmm I think I may have to buy some.....