Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 782.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

Horrible, horrible, noises coming from the diff, gonna pull the center out tonight and put the open one in.

Never done it before, hope its as easy as google is making out.

 

Google is a smart guy hes taught me many things.

  • Author

had a look at spare center. It's locked too. FML. Pulled a handful of weld and shards of metal out of the housing. Hopefully it works until I find an open center.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Make sure you use the same crown wheel off your centre when you swap them over too, cause the gears are cut to be matched!!

 

It's easy to swap centre's takes about an hour max

  • Author

So this is what I pulled out of the diff housing.

the inside of the centre is fcuked. Gear teeth and weld everywhere.

 

IMAG0693.jpg

 

 

The new locked centre is in and feels so much better, still want an open but it will do for now.

Pics of the welds:

 

IMAG0690.jpg

IMAG0691.jpg

IMAG0692.jpg

 

When I bought it the guy said the centre got replaced but I'm thinking he left the shit one in and the spare was the good one.

 

Also

 

IMAG0694.jpg

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Same shocks as in my ke10. I rate them. Are yours adjustable as well? You just compact them and twist to adjust

Yeah they do! Not as still in the car though :(

I liked the old green.

keep it the same? I feel the general look of the car was great when you got it

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.