Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

Got them off here cheap and yeah you need unsealed head lights.

 

Seriously, don't bother, they are useless and all you do is piss off everyone else on the road. Plus the fact they will get you a defect.

 

I mainly just want the unsealed housing so I can put some Phillips blue in. Is there a place that sells the unsealed housing? I'm guessing the parkers are just LEDs? T10 or T5?

 

Cheers,

Shazza

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 782.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

You need to go over the whole car and check over everything! haha. Also what was your rant about after my post about just doing the struts yourself?

Check all the earths for everything, unbolt/screw them and scratch the paint away under them and that should help them contact abit better :D

 

If it doesn't, 1 vote for Molotov!!!!

 

Edit: spelink meestake

Edited by SLW42

Relay playing up? Fuses okay?

Scored some Koni red short stroke adjustables for the rear. :y:

nom nom nom

 

ʞ©$ɟing sweet!

nom nom nom

 

post-8907-0-44351800-1337670539_thumb.jpg

 

They are purty!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.