Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

  • Author

Ok so I had a play trying to sort my ignition problems.

 

Swapped in the Falcon battery, same issue.

Noticed there was an arcing/clicking noise and found it was arcing on the coil where I had hooked up the tacho in my engine bay. (clarification i had an after market tacho off the coil for giggles, I have the dash running off the neg side)

Took that off, but it is still arcing from the positive side of the coil to the coil-dizzy lead base.

 

dizzy.png

 

Whenever i get it started and its idling and I rev it the oil light flicks on as I rev it.

 

Any ideas?

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 781.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

I was all over it in mid the mid 00's, and then the flat cappin dead beats rolled in.

 

So it's a generational thing then? And we've already had the flatcapping dead beat discussion before...

 

Reed, it's okay to not like it but to be "anti drift" seems kinda bleak doesn't it?

 

*waits for Reed to inform me of my hypocrisy and mention "hip hop"*

What reed said.

Edited by Trev

Your coil should have insulation on the ignition lead where it exits the coil.

 

So either the main lead is stuffed, or you need to run the little boot that they normally come with over the end of the coil.

  • Author

Ok so this just isnt even funny.

 

I got my center muffler fixed yesterday and was backing in to the garage tonight and heard a loud scrape noise.

 

IMAG1015.jpg

 

ALL CAPS RAGE!

Me and the muffler guy were even discussing that the weld was a bit ugly.

 

On the plus side, nom nom nom, stainless weather shields.

 

IMAG1012.jpg

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Looking good

I like them, swap for mine :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.