Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

  • Author

The indicators look like they are factory. How is the new front end coming along?

 

Safety first with that army helmet that's for sure!!

 

Its all there, waiting to go in. Gotta find the time and the room.

 

love this thing man

 

I'm in a 'wanna sell it' mood again.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 781.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

  • Author

Bloody exhaust cracked again, I was gonna blame my mates welds but they held and the muffler actually cracked. FML.

Sounds like a tractor.

 

Anyway, brakes. Which ones should I use I wonder.

 

IMAG0989.jpg

 

And some sticker love.

 

IMAG0988.jpg

Whoops, I meant 132.

 

I've got 132 struts and hubs to shove in the snotwagon, and being the imported model it has nice large sumitomos (which will be plenty enough for me) but I'll be buggered if I can find the appropriate rebuild kit for them.

About time there is a tastefully inspired JDM build without these stupid ʞ©$ɟing hang rings and it being called a drifter.

 

welcome to the E7 anti drift club.

Doesn't this thing have a weldy though? Could be wrong but i thought i read that a while back

 

Weldys suck unless you're trying to be Takumi Fujiwara

  • Author

Locked diffs aren't only for drifting. But in saying that if anyone has an open S series center they want to swap I'll gladly drive wherever to pick it up. Quite sick of the locker.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

No, They aren't. But they don't serve much purpose in other forms of motorsport.. Besides rally or gym/ motorkhana i guess

 

They're horrific for tight cornering as they understeer like mad and push you through corners instead of letting you corner properly. So that's why i didn't see the point of a weldy if you don't drifty drift

Edited by Jono.C

This thing has an S series?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.