Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

No, They aren't. But they don't serve much purpose in other forms of motorsport.. Besides rally or gym/ motorkhana i guess

 

They're horrific for tight cornering as they understeer like mad and push you through corners instead of letting you corner properly. So that's why i didn't see the point of a weldy if you don't drifty drift

 

Most of the circuit cars I have worked on have LSD's that tight that you may as well weld the diff.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 781.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

welcome to the E7 anti drift club.

 

I had an E7...can I still join up? :)

 

The mirrors look cool, way better than the nasty-cheap things you see on eBay. Electric adjustment is an added bonus!

I had an E7...can I still join up? :)

 

The mirrors look cool, way better than the nasty-cheap things you see on eBay. Electric adjustment is an added bonus!

 

Myes

Anti Drift fo' life.

 

There's nothing wrong with drift. It's fun. You just dislike the majority of the people that are into it.

I like a whole bunch of motorsport and I'm not confined to drifting. I just happen to like it.

 

Why do you not like it? Is it because it's "in" right now? Because I personally have never had so much fun in a car.

 

Not trying to be a ʇ~~ɔ here, more to understand why.

There's nothing wrong with drift. It's fun. You just dislike the majority of the people that are into it.

I like a whole bunch of motorsport and I'm not confined to drifting. I just happen to like it.

 

Why do you not like it? Is it because it's "in" right now? Because I personally have never had so much fun in a car.

 

Not trying to be a ʇ~~ɔ here, more to understand why.

 

I was all over it in mid the mid 00's, and then the flat cappin dead beats rolled in.

No, They aren't. But they don't serve much purpose in other forms of motorsport.. Besides rally or gym/ motorkhana i guess

 

They're horrific for tight cornering as they understeer like mad and push you through corners instead of letting you corner properly. So that's why i didn't see the point of a weldy if you don't drifty drift

 

Trevs on the ball with his reply, I run/ran a welded centre in the LJ track car, Detroit lockers are way too expensive for holden Banjos, so its the next best option. Most all out (well all us old school guys) run detroit lockers or spools.

 

 

For a tight twisty road such as in Touge or Hillclimbs even, there's no way in hell i'd run a weldy..

 

 

Ps, Drift is win, You're just old. ;)

Edited by Jono.C

How's your parking going?

 

chh-chhh-chhh-chhh-chhh i presume?

Edited by Jono.C

  • Author

Thats a good little video that one, very cool looking diff.

 

So I got it de-tractored today, and while it was up on the lift I had a good looksee, it looks like the front diff seal is shot. Its a mess under there.

 

IMAG1000.jpg

 

And just a random pic for science.

 

IMAG1001.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.