Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 781.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

  • Author

971086_10151506882362879_1681111876_n.jpg

 

Still stand by that guy, apologetic and sorted it out straight away.

Went to QT and got informed that it needs to be attached to the car before I can register the engine number.

Great, ANOTHER trip to Nambour tomorrow. Ive been yo-yo'ing up and down the highway forever sorting this out.

 

On another note, really don't want to sell, loving it.

  • Author

Engine is now registered to the car. I went there yesterday and they said they'd need to view the car, mod plate and engine number. As I hadnt riveted the plate on I said Id come back today. Went to a different one today, sat down, handed them the paperwork and it was sorted in about 45 seconds without looking at the car. Bloody QT :rant:

 

On another note I am probably not gonna sell this at the moment. After all the hoops I have jumped through for a sale I may as well enjoy the fact its totally legal and now my only car.

 

Picking up some new seats tomorrow for a steal. Gonna source some new doors. Finish tidying up the interior plastics.

 

36493m1_20.jpeg

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

  • Author

Those seats got sold out from under me, seems like their need for crack outweighed their word.

 

So I bought these ones instead.

 

Look the goods and sit really low, not as hugging as the old ones but a lot more daily driver friendly RE getting in and out of the car.

 

1010730_10151513766917879_263276344_n.jpg

 

1002947_10151513898237879_1276619567_n.jpg

 

Makes the inside of the car look so much more presentable.

die interior black....

004rnh.jpg

Actually did E7s even come with black interiors?it looks so much better.

Really my old rig was there! I actually rocked up around 3 and stayed till 4ish I didn't see your car. Where you there later?

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.