Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 781.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

Quit teasing!

4 boxes for of 'Hella', 'Illest', 'JDM' and 'stink finger' stickers?

GOT DISH?!?!?

 

 

i love it mate..!

 

they sit dammn near perfect..!

Edited by nerfbat

  • Author

I thought Id need to bash my guards a bit but just needed to max my front camber. Think the panhard needs a few mm of adjusting.

 

The best thing is these weigh a tad over 7kg each so you can really feel the difference.

Rabble, rabble, fake wheels, rabble rabble.

 

Nah looks awesome Reed!

 

Ah the servo photo nothing gets better.

 

Those caps should be locked away and never seen again.

"fakies" are fine in this situation because there is no "genuine" ones in this size or pcd.

 

But seriously it looks really good.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

  • Author

So I have a weird knocking in the front end. Noticed the rack ends were tired so replaced them hoping to fix the issue.

Nope.

Then looking over my car I see this:

 

1002706_10151541248182879_961484816_n.jpg

 

Tighten the top gearbox bolts as they were loose, sweet.

Nope, noise is still there.

 

Pull the wheel up and check out the strut. The ball joint is loose in the LCA. *sigh* Fix it.

Nope *starts getting angry*

 

Lever the strut a bit, theres the noise!

The bloody shock is moving inside the strut, seems my spacers in the strut have collapsed a bit.

 

CBF today, will do it next week.

 

How was everyone elses Saturday :/

Ah the servo photo nothing gets better.

 

Those caps should be locked away and never seen again.

"fakies" are fine in this situation because there is no "genuine" ones in this size or pcd.

 

But seriously it looks really good.

 

Your right Leo, the servo or car wash is theplace to car take photos.

 

I'm more inclined to say they are "inspired" wheels than copies or fakes . Either way they look great.

They are fakes. Even says Borbet on them.

 

meh, they still look great!

  • Author

meh, they still look great!

 

Gotta admit, every day they grow on me more.

 

995706_10151547386702879_25112140_n.jpg

 

Bought a quad light H4 relay so I can run a low/high semi sealed in all 4.

 

$(KGrHqF,!jUF!+uVn(EfBQRYkQOlww~~60_3.JPG

 

I probably could have made it for a bit less but this has nice ceramic plugs and shit.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.