Peanut Bait

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

971086_10151506882362879_1681111876_n.jpg

Still stand by that guy, apologetic and sorted it out straight away.

Went to QT and got informed that it needs to be attached to the car before I can register the engine number.

Great, ANOTHER trip to Nambour tomorrow. Ive been yo-yo'ing up and down the highway forever sorting this out.

On another note, really don't want to sell, loving it.

Engine is now registered to the car. I went there yesterday and they said they'd need to view the car, mod plate and engine number. As I hadnt riveted the plate on I said Id come back today. Went to a different one today, sat down, handed them the paperwork and it was sorted in about 45 seconds without looking at the car. Bloody QT :rant:

On another note I am probably not gonna sell this at the moment. After all the hoops I have jumped through for a sale I may as well enjoy the fact its totally legal and now my only car.

Picking up some new seats tomorrow for a steal. Gonna source some new doors. Finish tidying up the interior plastics.

36493m1_20.jpeg

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Those seats got sold out from under me, seems like their need for crack outweighed their word.

So I bought these ones instead.

Look the goods and sit really low, not as hugging as the old ones but a lot more daily driver friendly RE getting in and out of the car.

1010730_10151513766917879_263276344_n.jpg

1002947_10151513898237879_1276619567_n.jpg

Makes the inside of the car look so much more presentable.