Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

^ That's what I was thinking, it's like a snowboard on wheels.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 781.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

  • Author

While the GZE is going in there hasnt been much happening on the rest of the car.

 

I did order some 5050 T10 LEDS to replace the other LEDs in my dash as they were subpar.

 

The old ones look like this:

 

x291502.jpg.pagespeed.ic.hVmKSC8VLZ.jpg

 

The new ones look like this:

 

IMG_0650.JPG

IMG_0651.JPG

 

 

Should be a lot brighter.

How many globes are needed to replace all the dash globes? 6?

 

Are you changing all of the 'accessory' globes too? (Heater or whatever)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Been too busy with the GZE thread. This is semi related. There was gonna be no room for an overflow bottle in the normal spot or where I tucked it away between the rad support and grill, so I got a bling one ;)

 

$(KGrHqZ,!lgFGjrhEH34BRw8WfNyHg~~60_57.JPG

 

It has the inlets on the bottom, I'm assuming the overflow outlet is piped to near the top of the resevoir.

  • Author

Things!

 

Got my overflow and digital temp/thermo switch.

 

1235200_10151691787962879_1782063080_n.jpg

 

New twinky wheel is awaiting pick up at the post office to add to my collection. No sign of the 45 degree silicone bend I ordered 8 days ago from Melbourne.

 

The GZE alternator was a no go but he is wrecking another one this weekend so will send me the one off that.

 

Should have a lot of goodies to play with when I get back.

1010377_632538383424032_17069620_n.jpg

 

This car is using more oil than America.

 

If this was in WA would probably would have bought it (and become single in the process as just got my cresta lol) love the headlights and all round presence of this ride so good

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

is that the bend with "next day delivery"?

 

Yeah, wont use them again.

 

Anyone know if ill need a LA3 mod plate code for the SC or should the LA2 be sweet as its on a standard engine ie: engine hasnt been modified to suit?

  • Author

Oh yeah got a shitty catch can too. Not for looks either, there was a lot of oil pooled in the TB. Tried to get one similar to the overflow reservoir. Shiny bita to make up for the rest looking poop :P

 

Screenshot_2013-10-05-17-13-13.png

  • Author

Home now. Things waiting for me.

 

AE101 4AGZE internally regulated alternator.

 

1378059_10151718361217879_1312396489_n.jpg

 

Should be easier to wire up than the externally regulated one. Forgot to ask for the plug which may be an issue but I'm resourceful.

 

My next day delivery 90 degree bend.

 

625560_10151718361367879_1526055837_n.jpg

 

And another twinky wheel because Jesus.

 

1381370_10151718361522879_1945905953_n.jpg

 

EDIT: Got another pair of PS AE86 arms too for when I sort the rotor-strut issue.

 

$T2eC16F,!w0FIZ3g!n!oBSP9jC5Zrg~~60_3.JPG

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Is this all you need to get it driving?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.