Peanut Bait

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

Could get it out on the ground in a half hour if not quicker pretty easy if you have access to an air compressor and rattle gun makes life so easy, then a hoist makes thing even easier can get 4x4 hilux box out in 15 minutes on a hoist at work, haha.

Haha I had my engine and box out of the T18 in under and hour started just as the love boat started at 10 I think, got it all out and cam up stairs and was still on haha. And that was without any engine crane just jack and stands just took out whole xmember and box as one but I do have an air compressor but sucks working on cement that is like a ditch,ahaha.

Also shouldn't need a jack to pull out a T-50 should be able to just get under the car and pull it out.

Jack it up and put it on stands? 2 bolts to get tailshaft out of the way, 2 bolts for slave, gearbox xmember bolts then maybe use a jack to support it or just leave one of the bottom box bolts in undo all the rest then pull out the last one which I leave in the easiest spot to get to and just get under the car and pull the box out they're not a heavy box.

Lets not debate the intricacies of getting a gearbox out in my rides thread, I'm well aware of what is involved and how to do it. :y:

When I say room I mean the space I have to work in. A miniature garage really sucks. :(

Add in a shitty jack so you can only get your car onto the lowest axle stand setting and its a squeeze under there.

Worst thing is I was bidding on a cool old heavy duty trolley jack that only needed to be bled that was at 0.99c on eGay with one bid and my phone wouldn't put my bid in.

rageface.jpg

Second person I've let drive. the missus loved it but wouldn't admit it.

samke70.jpg

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

I have a new one gimme a sec,trying to keep them Toyota or Japanese.

Hard to find new ones in white, on the exterior thats all I want is white ones, hard to find any decent Jap/Toyota ones for the inside that arent complete JDM wank.

Even my rego sticker is shit.

IMG_9111.JPG

IMG_9113.JPG

IMG_9114.JPG

IMG_9115.JPG

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB