Defect For Stretch

Millaz88

:hmm:

Still have not found it, if you drive something with a dent in it it means you are a shit driver, if you own a drift car with a dent in it it means you ʞ©$ɟing rock cause you are a hard out bad ass, where the hell is the logic?

:dance: It's been a while

I'm turning up on Sunday with a car with a lot of dents, I only just bought it so be cool. :wink:

And yeah stretch is kinda retarded. Put it on a show car maybe. Even then...

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should have a panel beating party, like a tupperware party for women but with beer and tools and no tupperware and not actually do any panel beating because there is beer and tell the women that the cars are fixed but need more work done so we can organise another panel beating party.

We should have a panel beating party, like a tupperware party for women but with beer and tools and no tupperware and not actually do any panel beating because there is beer and tell the women that the cars are fixed but need more work done so we can organise another panel beating party.

Funny you should say that as I have been saying that there should be automotive parties.

There is ALOT more skill involved, in fitting awesome looking wheels, whilst retaining wheel alignment adjustability and not allowing the wheels to hit the guards under any circumstance. These are the kind of people that also buy expensive tyres, and actually want to grip to the road, and don't want to ruin their expensive tyres.

Fitting wheels to a car, by adding -10deg camber, using a tyre that is 60% the width of the rim, bashing the guards and ruining the paint, having them scrub on the guards when they run over an ant, or turn more than 70% lock. buying the cheapest china tyres they can because they know they will get epic camber wear and have them chewed out by their guards.

That's for the morons :wink:

Edited by ke70dave

Lets have a closer look:

5281999482_ce48c20d3b_b.jpg

Tread contact patch to driving surface is next to nothing!

Not only a danger to yourself, but other people on the road.

I see the car with those plates on it pretty regularly, now on an AE86...no stupid wide wheels/massive camber thankfully. :)

There is ALOT more skill involved, in fitting awesome looking wheels, whilst retaining wheel alignment adjustability and not allowing the wheels to hit the guards under any circumstance. These are the kind of people that also buy expensive tyres, and actually want to grip to the road, and don't want to ruin their expensive tyres.

Fitting wheels to a car, by adding -10deg camber, using a tyre that is 60% the width of the rim, bashing the guards and ruining the paint, having them scrub on the guards when they run over an ant, or turn more than 70% lock. buying the cheapest china tyres they can because they know they will get epic camber wear and have them chewed out by their guards.

That's for the morons :wink:

They don't hit the guard because the suspension is that hard and or it has so much camber that there is no way it will have the angle to touch the guard.

This was also about stretch and not camber.

the police never think it cool/good as you do

end of story

I should give you a rep up on that, but i see your high flying on rep the score.

My thinks you should go to the Name change thread and change your name it to "Post Whore" :P:lolcry:

/jk

All the cops need is to see one defect and they'll start hunting for more...

Good call Evan

Rep +1

Yep, and some of the most stupidest things they can think of at times, like not having enough fluid in the washer bottle or the washer jets not spraying onto the "correct" areas on the windscreen.

A mate got one of those owner certified defect notices (the one where you fix the defect and send the paper work back saying its fixed to roadworthy standards) for his bonnet not latched down properly, so ol' mate catched the bonnet down properly and went to give to notice back to the cop who turned around gave him another two for a non-working blinker, a tail light, a warning on his back tires and a warning on the oil leak that was dripping on to the exhaust...

Think it was rather funny that night cause the cop was only up the road from us and tire smoke has a different smell to burning oil.