Extractor/Manifold Gasket For K Motor

GJM85

I've been chasing a big gasket for a K motor for about 2 weeks now. Finally had one tracked down through Auto One and it only took them a week and cost $14.95. Queensland is shit for rare parts. Just thought i'd throw it out there for any one looking for something to suit big K motor ports. The supplier was Walker Exausts. Part# HSM34. It's not a steel sandwich but it looks like a good quality substitute. I'll let you know how it fits tomorrow arvo.

COMPOSITION

Compressed sheets manufactured with organic and mineral fibers mixed in a rubber matrix with NBR. The product BELPA® CSA - 45 is suitable for a wide range of applications with low levels of responsibility. This material has good resistance to oils and low gas permeability, that makes this asbestos-free product suitable for most common uses at low temperature and pressure (air, water, oil, solvents, etc).

Material specially designed for water, air, gas and oils and general moderate applications.

http://www.monterofye.com/e/belpacsa45_e.htm

post-8643-0-96620800-1323344111_thumb.jpgpost-8643-0-52057700-1323344132_thumb.jpgpost-8643-0-60889900-1323344356_thumb.jpgpost-8643-0-70617200-1323344391_thumb.jpgpost-8643-0-99685100-1323344495_thumb.jpg

Oh! and that's my fish tank.... Unfortunately, it won't fit under the bonnet of a Ksev.

Members dont see this ad

I remember when i had the old 4k in my 70, had a 3K Bigport on it. blew more headgaskets than ive had hot dinners. haha.

i ended up getting this one gasket from an old parts dude on the north side of brisbane, was an old asbestos bigport gasket - It was the _ only _ manifold gasket that actually outlived the life of the head gasket, and didnt blow the center 2 ports out within 10,000 kms. lol.

:rolls: