Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cars Coffee & Donuts - January 15Th 2012

Featured Replies

Hi folks

 

TCCAV will kick off the new year with a return to one of our favourite venues, Sky High at Mt Dandenong.

 

Date is 15th January, meet time is at 8.30am

 

Great little drive up there, and as always we will be providing donuts to go with the coffee.

 

The event is open to all car enthusiasts, Toyota owning or not. Hopefully see a few of you there!

 

Adam

  • Replies 43
  • Views 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep I WILL be attending this meet. In the 1600! Rolla will probably still be waiting on engine machining. Guy next door will tag along in his '63 slide window mini!

 

Stu.

ill try to be there if I'm back from brissy

 

btw thats a great location!

  • 2 weeks later...

Datto will be there! Just gotta get into Vicroads with engineers cert and I'm good!

 

Stu.

i want the cressi to be that this so i'll have to pull my finger out when i get back to town.

  • Author

You should have pulled your finger out when the farken thing still had rego on it ;)

i want the cressi to be that this so i'll have to pull my finger out when i get back to town.

 

What needs doing?

What needs doing?

finger extracting. needed diff and tyres but that's all done.

^^^ :laff:

 

I'll be making this one, it's a nice drive out there & the dog's now used to riding shotgun through the twisties. :)

Datto will be there! Just gotta get into Vicroads with engineers cert and I'm good!

 

Stu.

Having some lean issues ATM. So I think it's haltech time we'll have to see if I can get it done in time. I still need injectors and a couple of sensors and organize leeroy to wire it in. Then tune;-)

I'll bust a gut to get it there!!

 

Stu.

What time does it finish? We might be able to attend. :)

 

Woz & Josh :cool:

Got the head on the ae today :dance: might have her going by this :lolcry: try my best

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

no longer able to make this. all car stuff has been put on hold.

  • Author

Hope everything is OK Hendo?

 

Josh the meets go for around 2 hours... but people come and go depending on what else they have on

Probably will be there.

 

Do the standard Skyhigh entry fees apply on the morning of the 15th?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.