December 18, 201114 yr comment_572145 Just seeing if we'd get any interest in a Feb cruise from lyllidale lake to Noojie and maybe mt bawbaw. If I get interest I'll org it. Noojie has to pubs which both do awesome meals for lunch. May see if some of the ozdat guys would be interested too. RC gets invites to their runs. Stu. Report
December 20, 201114 yr comment_572522 Keen, sounds like another good deadline/project motivator! Report
December 20, 201114 yr comment_572569 sounds good. end of feb would be good, gives the GOR guys time to recover Report
December 20, 201114 yr comment_572703 dates to bear in mind hanging rock - feb 12th all jap day at dandenong - feb 26th Report
December 21, 201114 yr Author comment_572724 dates to bear in mind hanging rock - feb 12th all jap day at dandenong - feb 26th Thanks Adam. The TCCAV calendar was my next check after I gauged interest. What about cars,coffee and donuts, is that going to be hanging rock? I'll have a route map up soon. Stu. Report
December 21, 201114 yr comment_572727 dates to bear in mind hanging rock - feb 12th all jap day at dandenong - feb 26th Late January or early February could work? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now