The Norwegian Ke70

Stamsaas

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is fully driveable in this hight also :) it was 15cm drop in front and 12cm drop at the rear. Will Get the rear adapters down so it gets ET-5, than i can Get it down 1 or 2cm more :)

The police isnt happy about it, but the local police usually let it go if you not are breaking the law in other ways.. But there are also not local police that can take the plates if in the right mood..

Some more better pics

DSC_1419.jpg

DSC_1420.jpg

DSC_1423.jpg

DSC_1424.jpg

Thanks :) love the stance myself, just want it a bit more down on the rear :) just to save up to a engineswap now. Is there any easy cheap tricks to get more power before the swap itself? can't Think of any, but if there is any way..? :)

• 2 months later...

Thanks guys! :)

About time to add more pics here now

DSC_1511.jpg

I'm using the phone with a GPS speedometer because the small wheels makes the speedo show way to much. I have got info that the car is an auto that is rebuildt to manual, but still with the auto rear diff. and with theese wheels it have a mekanikal topspeed limit at 155kmH at the speedo, witch is 125kmH on GPS :P

DSC_1513.jpg

DSC_1515.jpg

DSC_1518.jpg

And look what i found in the barn, from my fathers earlyer days :D

20120617_175540.jpg

20120617_175549.jpg

20120617_194836.jpg

Will start the engine rebuild this summer, but it will take some time as I'm using the car as an daily in periods now :)

What engine does this have? If its a 2T you'll have a T series diff which is pretty strong, plus you can get LSD for them. if its a 4k/4ac it'll probably be a Borg warner which will last a while depending on how you drive and whether you lock it ( no LSD available )

It has a 4k engine, and it is auto rear diff with 4speed manual. But don't Think it will take ti much beating.. Picking up new engine tomorow :) will be installed in the winter time, så its ready Next spring :) big rebuild coming up :)

• 3 months later...

Long time, no see, here are some photos from sunday when i tested it on the track :)

8016688420_57f599b56b_h.jpg

8016686413_e99b126fdb_h.jpg

8016687784_03347166aa_h.jpg

DSC_0279_zpsfab6992f.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0055_zps058135a4.jpg

Worked out really well, but way to litle power :P The turns impressed, and it cornered like a go-cart :)

Getting ready for the swap, only needs a gearbox to the engine, and I will start making room :)