Fender Mirror Help

Rollajones

Yep not legal. Unless they are spring mounted(so they fall away if you hit someone) and can be adjusted from drivers seat(need to be electric).

DR30 import skylines have electric fender mirrors. Last set I saw was on yahoo Japan for around $250. Which is less headache than clearing a defect.

Stu.

You'll find that there not legal at all unfortunantly. Even with springs mounts and electrics, well at least in SA.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if the vehicle was factory fitted with fender mirrors? I tend to see a lot of old men in old hilux utes with fender mirrors. I'd nearly bet my left nut they bought the vehicle new with fender mirrors and aren't rad fan boys.

Edited by mattress

Not to change directions but still on topic "fender mirror help" and probably better then starting a new topic but

Could you mount this sort of fender mirror in the stock position on the doors of a 30/55 corolla? and they still be usable?

P1040487.jpg

Edited by DZach23

Most seem to be mounted directly above where the crease here stops at the guard.

Should be easy enough to browse some google images and figure it out.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ke70+fender+mirrors&oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=vOk8T-H1GcHZiALv3IGYAQ&biw=1366&bih=643&sei=v-k8T-r1OYbNmAWe6JHQBw

fender.png

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

• 3 weeks later...