Anyone Seen This Before?

Twinky

Members dont see this ad

Droooool........ Wow that stuff even seems quite affordable. I might see if I can get into contact with

them when I get some free cash. not for things like a cylinder head but maybe the ribbed pulleys etc.

Maybe I need to lean the language though....

Does anyone know anything about the dizzy? I couldn't see any info

I'd say the dizzy has been deleted. Cause if you have a look down at the crank pulley there's a little box between the pulley's, that'll possibly be the crank sensor for the ignition and the dizzy is used as a cover over the oil pump and possibly used for cylinder number one timing.

I'd say the dizzy has been deleted. Cause if you have a look down at the crank pulley there's a little box between the pulley's, that'll possibly be the crank sensor for the ignition and the dizzy is used as a cover over the oil pump and possibly used for cylinder number one timing.

Thanks Towe,

Thats what it looked like to me it just didn't mention anything like that on their website. I guess I was just curious where it was from.