February 8, 201214 yr comment_583212 Hi guys/gals, I refer to what changes if any, other than maintainence and repairs you can make to an original car (my Jean) that don't spoil this concept. I love the "granny spec" but fear adding whitewalls, sunvisers, louvers etc not origanally fitted takes away from original. I have backed away from mods like carb/ex based on my interpretation of this. -Discuss :hmm: Dean Report
February 8, 201214 yr comment_583216 Just do what you feel is original or "granny". Doesn't really matter. Report
February 8, 201214 yr Author comment_583218 What you talkin about - sorry had to :( You don't think there is some sort of guidelines to define the terms "original" or "granny"? Report
February 8, 201214 yr comment_583219 There probably are some guidelines. I don't think it matters. Granny, Fully JDM Yo, Whatever. It's a corolla :D Report
February 8, 201214 yr Author comment_583222 Whatever. It's a corolla :D That's hard to argue!! :yes: Report
February 9, 201214 yr comment_583345 NRMA badge in the grille, dashboard fold-out sun thingy, definately original rims & tyre size, tiny exhaust tip, always clean and polished... then wear a hat and a grey wig! Report
February 9, 201214 yr Author comment_583388 Nice guys, thats the stuff! :yes: 3xy Melbourne bumper sticker? Edited February 9, 201214 yr by Jean55 Report
February 9, 201214 yr comment_583396 my ke70 had (and probably still has) a jesus fish, and it was knowwhere near original:P Report
February 9, 201214 yr comment_583407 I think things like sunshades, vanetians and whitewalls are ok as they are removable and were optional extras (or at least look like factory optional extras). :yes: Report
February 9, 201214 yr comment_583409 Blanket for cold days/picnics. pillow on seat for your bad back. AM Radio, none of that fancy FM stuff Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now