Toyota Stickers For Side Of Car

madKE35coupe

hey there guys and gals of rollaclub. mods if this is in the wrong place could you please move it for me? anywho i have a friend who makes stickers up for my mechanics racecars as a job on the side. i inquired about him making some toyota ones with the old toyota emblem instead of the rotary one displayed in the pic \/\/ just thought i might see if anyone would be keen on getting some made up? he can do them in pretty much any colour, and can also do a reflective material that is like the stuff they use on the guideposts? so if anyone would be keen i can get prices (he can also do pretty much any stickers, just thought these might have some interest) i can get in touch with him. cheers brendan. here is a video of the rx2 running after matt built the motor in one night :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeLsyPUO1S0&feature=plcp&context=C337114fUDOEgsToPDskJkuz2zltFuzIgDKfJo0Plp

post-8273-0-63680600-1330239209_thumb.jpg

post-8273-0-41721800-1330737270_thumb.jpg

Edited by madKE35coupe

Members dont see this ad

not the best pic but the blue rx2 is the one matts sticker guy put on a few days ago. havent had a chance to catch up with him as of yet, but i can get his number off matt next time i am up there. are you thinking of a nissan and toyota sticker carlos? you can go either way i guess have nissan or toyota written in, or nissan or toyota badge at the back? possibilities are endless :wink:

• 7 months later...

ok thought i might kick this thread in the guts charlie and get her moving again. i have a ksev that i can use as a test dummy now so i will be hitting sticker steve up to make me a demo one. i think the way he is going to work out sizes is make it just shy of the distance between the front and rear wheel arches. if anyone was still keen let me know the measurements between front and real wheel arches in line with the bottom of the doors and we can start making some