How Much Would U Pay For This?

dan77

yea my dad can help me and he knows a fair few people that know what their doing and they will also teach me, i have a little bit of money to spend as i have been working full time to try and save for a car haha and yea i don't think i will end up getting the wagon, thanks

Exactly where i started a few years back, you should definitely be able to find something decent under 2k if your willing to learn and fix a few things. Great cars to learn about building, hope to see a project thread :y:

Members dont see this ad

it also depends on what goodies he has suspension wise.

"coilvoers" isnt very descriptive.

if its got 86 brakes, decent shocks, RCA's, new bushes everywhere, good shocks in the rear, properly lowered rear end.

then thats worth a bit by itself, as if you price it all up, a proper front end suspension/brakes for a ke70 is not much change from 1200bucks.

another big consideration is registration and more importantly RWC. i think people underestimate how much an RWC is worth on old cars.

of course RUST is the worst, everythign else can be fixed by buying new parts from repco, RUST though....

also make sure that paint work is good, cheap paint jobs might look good for 6months, but then they start chipping and what not and you start to realise how chep of a job it was. have the painted the door jams orange too? the engine bay? boot?

id pay $2.5-3k for that thing if its got good suspension, RWC and a few months of rego and the paint looks respectable on closer inspection. also being a wagon they are a bit rarer and somewhat saught after, but i don't belive that gives a huge price hike.