February 7, 200917 yr comment_315894 Yeah thats Steve's old 12AEP KE55. cool little car with 98rwkw Spotted this arvo at around 2:15 a pretty damn clean yellow KE35 coupe opposite Firle plaza. Cheers, Ben. I thought it was that car. I have also spotted a yella KE35 coupe this arvo, but corner of pimpala and south roads Morphett Vale. Report
February 7, 200917 yr comment_315957 yeah that white sx is prob me lol! ?????? Edited February 7, 200917 yr by MYSTIK Report
February 7, 200917 yr comment_315983 I thought it was that car.I have also spotted a yella KE35 coupe this arvo, but corner of pimpala and south roads Morphett Vale. Saw it coming out of Collonades this arvo on the way to help sus out Lucs Gf's not running MX5. just a EFI fuse :yes: Report
February 7, 200917 yr comment_316009 Just spotted 2x T-18's on some shitty 80's cop movie on channel 7. Report
February 8, 200917 yr comment_316106 Just spotted 2x T-18's on some shitty 80's cop movie on channel 7. i saw that same movie bianca pointed them out i didnt notice them they had plastic bumpers lmao Report
February 9, 200917 yr comment_316332 spotted murd 55 parked on jacobsen cresant. about 20 mins ago. Report
February 9, 200917 yr comment_316423 Saw Yoda69's yellow 11 in the SMASA Show'n'Shine yesterday at Regency Oval. Lookin' good and For Sale. Report
February 10, 200917 yr comment_316743 Saw Yoda69's yellow 11 in the SMASA Show'n'Shine yesterday at Regency Oval. Lookin' good and For Sale. I saw this on Onkaparinga Valley Road on the same day, probably heading to the show. I drove behind it for ages, awesome condition :cool: Report
February 10, 200917 yr comment_316807 spotted a mustard ke36/8 on the back of a toe-truck on the way back from work this arvo. headin south on south road. Report
February 10, 200917 yr comment_316830 Spotted a blueish ke38 wagon outside Birdwood High school today. Also spotted KJ driving just outside Tanunda when I was going home. Report
February 10, 200917 yr comment_316849 Spotted ROLA 84 on Port rd. Drove straight past me as i was pulled over waiting to get out. gave ya the thumbs up. Spotted a T18 on South rd at bedford park. Spotted the ol 30 getting a canary on Wheatsheaf rd on the way home :cool: Report
February 10, 200917 yr comment_316990 Spotted ROLA 84 on Port rd. Drove straight past me as i was pulled over waiting to get out. gave ya the thumbs up. Spotted a T18 on South rd at bedford park. Spotted the ol 30 getting a canary on Wheatsheaf rd on the way home :) What did you get done for ? were u being silly...? Oh and I spotted this absolutely spastic ke30 2dr at a mates workshop LS1+T51R :wink: Edited February 10, 200917 yr by JUD Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now