Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad
Walked past and said "Hey JT". Your mate heard but you didn't... I work at Muffin Break. Come and get a coffee/hot chocolate/whatever sometime. It's on me :)

The owner of Lenards also has a rolla now. He comes over for a chat every morning and lurks this forum from time to time.

Ah actually I do remember some strange woman say those words. and that guy isnt my mate lol

can i get a muffin from muffin break? haha if so I'll be there

Whats the owner of lenards got?

Cheers, Ben.

spotted two xe7x today, one near portwake feild road was red mass camber on front having fun.

second was white black bonnet and boot lowed on mags in a car park out front of a work shop,

near the same spot..

sorry bout spelling just abit drunk

Edited by toms.AE71

spotted two xe7x today, one near portwake feild road was red mass camber on front having fun.

second was white black bonnet and boot lowed on mags in a car park out front of a work shop,

near the same spot..

sorry bout spelling just abit drunk

the white black bonnet and boot would be my mates car, he works just off waterloo cnr, did it have an exhaust on it to? didnt know he had mags though, must have recently got it

the white black bonnet and boot would be my mates car, he works just off waterloo cnr, did it have an exhaust on it to? didnt know he had mags though, must have recently got it

yeah it was in one of the back streets.. couldn't really tell i was going to fast.

and yeah looked like mags. very nice

Just spotted a tidy red AE86, standard. blonde driving

Then just before spotted Kim, Queen 20v as I was pulling out from Modbury High School picking up sister. Luckily I check the cars for sale section daily or I wouldnt have known why some girl in a Beemer was waving at me lol

Cheers, Ben.

Spotted a nice looking burnt orange ke20 on my way to work this morning on South Road.

And this afternoon I spotted SoulSearchers twin!! Was almost identical with gold on black numberplates saying SECA. Seems like the driver gave me a look as I drove past too... Another rolla fan maybe??